By viewing and using Decorating Studio, LLC's
web site (Decoratingstudio.com), you acknowledge that you have
read, understood and agree to be bound by the following Terms of
If you do not agree with the terms thereof, please do not use or
view this web site.
The information and statements herein (the
Decorating Studio, LLC web site) are believed to be reliable, but are not
to be construed as a warranty or representation for which the authors
, any third party or Decorating Studio, LLC assume legal responsibility.
Users should undertake sufficient verification and testing to determine
the suitability for their own particular purpose of any information
or products referred to herein. No warrant of fitness for a particular
purpose is made.
All images and contents (except when credit
is given to another author, photographer, publisher, owner, etc)
herein are copywritten ,© by Decorating Studio, LLC, and may not be duplicated without
the written permission of Decorating Studio, LLC. All rights reserved.
The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is owned
by Decorating Studio, LLC, unless stated
otherwise. None of the material contained
in this web site may be copied, reproduced, distributed,
republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in
any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior
written consent of Decorating Studio, LLC. Permission is hereby granted
to view, copy, print and download the materials on this web site
for personal use only.
The following are terms of an agreement between
you and Decorating Studio, LLC. By accessing, browsing and/or using
this web site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and
agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable
laws and regulations including export and re-export control laws
and regulations of the United States.
Decorating Studio, LLC makes no representation
that materials or information contained in this web site are appropriate
or available for use in other locations and
access to them from territories where their contents
are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose
to access this web site from other locations outside the United States
do so on their own initiative and are responsible
for compliance with applicable local laws. The links on the web site
may take you to other third party sites and you acknowledge and agree
that Decorating Studio, LLC and the Decorating Studio, LLC Affiliates
have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any information
provided by linked or third party web sites. Links to other
web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Decorating Studio,
LLC of such web sites or the Information, products, advertising
or other materials available on those web sites.
The information and advice contained on this
web site are provided "as is" without warranties or guarantees
of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible
pursuant to applicable law, Decorating Studio, LLC disclaims all
warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to,
any implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose. Decorating
Studio, LLC does not warrant or make any representations regarding
the use, validity, accuracy or reliability of, or the results of
the use of advice or information, or any of the sites linked to
this site or links found within our web site.
We make no warranties or guarantees regarding any usage or performance of these goods. We make no warranties or guarantees regarding availability, dyeability, washability, shrinkage, colorfastness, flame retardency or any other aftermarket process. Customer has sole responsibility to ensure goods are fit for customer's specific intended usage.
Third Party Links
Decorating Studio, LLC web site contains links to
third-party web sites and web sites operated by other parties other
than Decorating Studio, LLC. The linked sites are not under the control
of Decorating Studio, LLC, and Decorating Studio, LLC is not responsible for
the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked
site. Decorating Studio, LLC is providing these links only as a convenience.
Decorating Studio, LLC's inclusion of such hyperlinks and third party links
does not imply any endorsement of the material or content on those
web sites or any association with their operators.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN NOTICE AT ANY TIME, IN SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION.
Note: A copy of this contract is also on www.DecoratingStudio.com; Decorating Studio, LLC website.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC (“SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC, DECORATING CLASS, DECORATING BOOKS, AND/OR ANY INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYED OR OWNING DECORATING STUDIO, LLC & ITS SUBSIDIARIES”) of goods or products (the “Products”), and/or services and support (“Services”) from SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC. Please read these terms and conditions of sale carefully. It contains very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
1. Price and Payment Terms. Your total price for the Product(s) and Services will be stated on your purchase receipt/invoice. Terms of payment are within SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC, payment must be received by SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC prior to SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the Product(s) and Services and support must be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard, Discover, Amex), debit card (issued by Visa, MasterCard, Discover), PayPal or some other prearranged payment method. Orders are not binding upon SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC until accepted by SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC. Any price quotations given by SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC will be valid for the period stated on the quotation, with the exception that SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC reserves the right to reject any sale for any reason, including a misprint in the price quotation or advertisement. Prices advertised do not include shipping, handling, or import duties, if applicable, or applicable sales taxes, which will be added to the price you pay, unless you provide SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the Product(s) prior to SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC’s acceptance of the order.
2. Shipping and Title. SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC will arrange shipping of the Product(s) to your address. Title to the Product(s) passes to you upon delivery to the carrier, and risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to your address. You shall bear all costs of shipping the Product(s). SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC will inform you of estimated shipment dates, but will not be responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond its control, including shortage of materials, labor strikes, transportation failure, or acts of God.
3. Inspection. You MUST examine the Product(s) immediately upon receipt. Any shortages or missing or damaged items must be reported to SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC within 7 (seven) days of delivery of package in writing to Decorating Studio, LLC. You waive any claim for damaged or missing items if claim(s) are made more than seven (7) days after the date of delivery.
4. Products. SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC’s policy is one of an ongoing product update and revision. SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC may revise and discontinue Product(s) at any time. As applicable, SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC will ship you Product(s) that have the functionality and performance of the Product(s) you ordered, but changes between what is shipped and what is described on the website or sample sent to Buyer.
5. Disclaimer. PRODUCT(S) ARE SOLD "AS IS", AND SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND INFORMATIONAL CONTENT. No agent, employee or representative of Buyer has any authority to bind Seller and/or Decorating Studio, LLC to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning the goods sold under this contract. Samples are supplied to Buyer solely for the purpose of evaluating the suitability of such samples for potential use, and as such the samples are not intended to serve as warranties of any type or color, either express or implied. BUYER RELEASES SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE WITH RESPECT TO ANY ACTIVITY ENGAGED IN OR OMISSION BY THE MANUFACTURER OR SELLER OF SUCH GOODS. Sellers acceptance of Buyer’s purchase is expressly conditioned upon Buyer’s acknowledgement and agreement that Seller assumes no responsibility whatsoever for compliance with any of the manufacturing, packing, labeling, end use, or other specification and requirements of any Federal, State or local law or regulation.
6. Claims and Notice of Defects. Seller and/or Decorating Studio, LLC shall in no event be liable on any claims or defects of goods beyond Buyer notifying Seller in writing immediately upon receipt of defective goods and Seller returning goods to Buyer within 7 days of receipt. Dye Lot color variations that pose a problem must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery.
7. Remedies & Returns. Your sole remedy concerning the Product(s) is, in SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC's sole discretion: (i) to replace any defective product; or (ii) to refund the amounts paid by you to SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC. In either case, you must first contact Decorating Studio, LLC by phone within 7 days of receipt of product for a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. Then you must return the Product(s) in accordance with the Return Policies as set forth herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC, OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT(S), EVEN IF SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC'S LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC.
Please ship returns (insured) to : Decorating Studio, LLC – Returns Dept. - P.O. Box 455 - Nolensville, TN 37135 USA. Your return must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery of package and the Return Authorization Number should be included on the exterior of package.
8. Return Policies. Samples are available prior to purchase to eliminate risk of color not matching. All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee if returned within 7 days of delivery to customer. Orders accepted by Seller and then cancelled by Buyer for reasons beyond the control of Seller, will be charged cancellation and/or restocking charges equal to 20% of the invoice amount. Buyer may contact Decorating Studio, LLC by phone within 7 days of receipt of items to get approval to return goods, however a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Costs for shipping, handling, any applicable insurance fees, and any applicable sales taxes, which are costs that you paid when you bought the Product(s), are not refundable and will be deducted from any refund. Any free shipping applied to an order will be charged to the cutsomer on a return of that order. Samples are available prior to purchase for color matching. Any returned Product shipped C.O.D. may be refused by SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC. Items which Decorating Studio, LLC sells and are not returnable under any circumstances are Cake Crowns, Cake Toppers, Cake Jewelry & Picks and Beaded Garland.
9. Indemnification. You agree to use the Product(s) in a manner that complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdictions and countries in which you use the Product(s), including without limitation all import/export, criminal, privacy, private or civil rights, copyright, trademark, patent and intellectual property laws. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC from any claim, action, liability or expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of your use of the Product(s) and any breach of this Agreement by you. In the event of any breach by you of this Agreement, SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC shall be entitled to adopt against you any measure, including without limitation equitable relief, injunctive relief and specific performance, as well as recovery of all damages, expenses and costs.
10. Typographical Errors. In the event any of the Product(s) or Services are listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from suppliers, SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such Product(s) or Services listed at the incorrect price. SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and a customer’s credit card charged. If a customer’s credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled, SELLER AND/OR DECORATING STUDIO, LLC shall immediately issue a credit to customer’s credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
11. Applicable Law. This Agreement is made and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate state or federal court located in the State of TN, County of Williamson.
12. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. Buyer agrees to accept all risk associated with the use of this product, including but not limited to, ingestion of or application to Buyer's person, the use of the product personally or in business, all taxes and regulations applicable to this product, all legal compliance issues related to this product. Buyer warrants an understanding that Seller and/or Decorating Studio, LLC is disclaiming all liability from harm of any kind or nature caused directly or indirect from this product. Buyer agrees, as part of the consideration required to purchase this product, to carefully review and test this product during the refund period and to immediately request a refund if the product is not satisfactory.
Decorating Studio, LLC
P.O. Box 455 Nolensville, TN 37135 USA
Phone #615-776-2951 Email: email@example.com Web Site: www.decoratingstudio.com
Decorating Studio, LLC and/or www.decoratingstudio.com cannot
be held responsible for opinions expressed or facts supplied by
this Web Site. Information or products are not warranted or guaranteed in any
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited
to, negligence, shall Decorating Studio, LLC or its owner, be liable
for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages
including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit arising out
of the use or the inability to use the information or advice on this
site, even if Decorating Studio, LLC or a Decorating Studio, LLC representative
has been advised of the possibility of such damages. For items sold,
under no circumstance is Decorating Studio, LLC's liability more than
the actual purchase price of the merchandise itself.
The information and statements herein
(the Decorating Studio, LLC Web site) are believed to be reliable,
but are not to be construed as a warranty or representation for
which the authors , any third party or Decorating Studio, LLC assume
legal responsibility. Users should undertake sufficient verification
and testing to determine the suitability for their own particular
purpose of any information or products referred to herein. No warrant
of fitness for a particular purpose is made or intended. Decorating
Studio, LLC is not responsible for the content of any hyperlinks
or links to third parties on our web site.
Decorating Studio, LLC is committed to protecting your personal identity and online privacy. We invite you to visit our site and access most of the information, pages and material without having to submit any personal data unless you choose to.
Purpose of Collecting Information
What information we collect & why
If you would like to sign up for our newsletters, we will require your e-mail address. Sometimes we use a technology involving cookies, which can, for instance, help make your browsing experience simpler. If you select something and put it in our shopping cart, but decide to wait to purchase, the information is stored in the shopping cart for 30 days to make it easier for you to return and complete the purchase. A cookie is a piece of text that a web site can store on your computer to enable it to recognize you when you return to the site. Cookies also help us to analyze which pages are visited and when on our web site.
In addition to information you submit to us we also log which pages are accessed in order to improve our site for ease of use and other purposes.
Our online shopping card it secure and any credit card numbers that you enter on our site are never saved. They are only kept during the transaction and validation process. This may be done using an encrypted third party clearing house.
Decorating Studio, LLC will not, and does not sell trade or lease to third parties personally identifiable information that you provide to us. Unless we have informed you otherwise and have obtained your permission, or the law forces us to, we will only use the collected information within Decorating Studio, LLC or with business partners that act on our behalf.
Links to other sites
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us via phone at #615-776-2951, or fax #615-776-3127 or by using our contact link at the top of each of our web pages.